Sky One Fze
Technical Publications Officer Jobs In Sharjah
About the job
Job Qualifications/Requirements for:
TECHNICAL SERVICES OFFICER
- Receive revisions and temporary revisions from aircraft manufacturers, vendors and Operators manuals.
- Research the technical requirement for Publications by reference to: engineering drawings, production standards and authority requirements.
- Identify and liaise with relevant departments in order to resolve technical issues and requirements for Manuals.
- Update database with revision information.
- Update electronic manuals when a new revision is issued and maintain obsolete manual database for reference.
- Perform monthly audit on electronic manuals to maintain current revisions.
- Ensure manuals needed for all new components are located and submitted to engineering for capability confirmation in a timely manner.
- Acquire CMMs as required by reaching out to resources and develop relationships with OEMs.
- Compile new/Revise technical documents such as technical Procedure Manuals, Operational Manuals & Customized Airline Manuals.
- Ensure that all writings pass the required level of quality & effectiveness for the company’s technical manual.
- Identifying, Implementing & complying with applicable safety, environmental & quality standards, company procedures & policies and other relevant legislative & regulatory requirements.
- Other projects as assigned.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – 5 YEARS
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.