Tendering Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Role of Tendering Administrator.
Due to the work culture, we seek Asian male candidates with minimum 1+ years of experience in preparing BOQs and tender submissions from UAE interior fitout/ furniture companies. (mandatory)
– Assisting the focal point in coordination with the management, sales, and other departments.
– Responsible for the submission of tenders on the portals and by email.
– Preparing BOQs to be sent to the estimation department.
– Preparing Datasheets for the tender submissions
– Preparing Final quotes based on the data received from the estimation.
– Tracking the submission file and submitted file reports.
– Using AutoCAD/PDF DWG files in order to get the furniture sizes.
– Checking the RFQ documents and raising RFIs, if required.
– Coordinating with other sister companies for submitting proposals under the right company.
– Preparing tender deliverables including method statement, previous experiences, organization charts, CVs of key personnel, etc.
– Preparing work schedules/programs and manpower histograms as per requirement.
– Assisting in maintaining catalogs and finishes.
– Language preference English /Arabic
The work location would be in Abu Dhabi.
This is a Direct permanent role.
Offered monthly salary would depend on experience and client discretion.
If interested, send your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com with the subject as Tendering Administrator.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org