Website 3I Infotech
UI/UX Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Urgent opening for UI/UX Specialist for Abu Dhabi Location-
· Investigating user experience design requirements for existing and potential solutions and suite of digital assets.
· Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the company’s plethora of solutions.
· Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
· Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
· Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
· Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
· Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
· Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Skills and Qualifications
· A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
· A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
· Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
· A team player but can work independently too.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Who are interested and matching the above job criteria can share their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com