Web Developer Jobs in UAE
- Writes efficient code by using best software development practices to develop the different websites for Kadoon business units
- Performs UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates
- Creates website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrates data from various back-end services and database
- Creates and maintain software documentation
- Develops scalability measures to enable website performance and growth
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Designs for Search Engine Optimization techniques and outcomes
- Meets with business stakeholders and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Ensure software stability via regression, support quality assurance, and perform unit and user-acceptance testing to identify bugs and ensure production operations run successfully
- A degree in IT or computer science
- Fluent in English and Arabic writing and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience in service and products industries.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential in addition to social reporting systems.
- Experience in HTML language & Liquid programming language.
- Experience in design and photoshop, to optimize image for web device and avoid any huge design in banners or images.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Experience in bootstrap, .NET frameworks and other if available.
- Ability to overlap, create custom code to overwrite the existing code, do exceptions for the normal current functions (Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce…)
- Experience in different content management system (JOOMLA, WORDPRSS, Shopify, Magento…)
- Experience in Backup, GTMETRIX website speed and optimization.
- Experience in DDOS attack, security fraud and any other vulnerabilities that could occur during operation of the website.
- Prior experience in integration with Social Media platforms and customer support / messaging tools / chat bots
- Ability to do assessment on the website speed, do stress test for peak time, when we have peak for visitors in special occasions or events.
- Ability to adapt for new/change request form if occur during the testing run phase of the project.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org