Admin Assistant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
1. Assist the Admin Manager in conducting admin duties and help desk admin assistance;
2. Provide and manage amenities for employees;
3. Arrangement of contracts and insurance;
4. Monitor office environmental hygiene and office security;
5. Handing office supply and purchases, Maintenance of office assets and their security;
6. Prepare monthly documents like telephone bill claims, courier bill claim, office supplies invoices etc.
7. Coordinate with the Office Assistant for daily collection and distribution of mails and courier to the concern;
8. Hotel and travel arrangements and sourcing;
9. Receiving requisition from department and call quotation from supplier and preparing comparative statement to facilitate deciding supplier;
10. Prepare purchase order and taking approval from approving authority and send the PO to supplier;
11. Follow up with the supplier to get material on time;
12. Receive and verify the items as per the purchase order;
13. If required, conduct inspection of items from the user department;
14. Communicate to the supplier for replacement in case if any deviation found in received items;
15. Cross check delivery order with respect to local purchase order and forward to the Finance Department;
16. Reservation of flight tickets for leaving employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role;
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to multitask.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.