Atlas Group of Institutions
Admissions Officer Jobs In Dubai
About the job
3 Years Mandatory Experience in the Educational Industry
English & Hindi Language Fluency
Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university
Skills Required :
Package starting from 5000/-
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies
- Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner
- Follow-up with students for any enquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls and emails
- Advice students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved
- Provide assistance to the students to complete the enrolment forms.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required
- Inform students about the courses offered and the tuition fees
- Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops and graduation programs for students
- Provide support to prepare admission related presentations and to host student receptions
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enroll more students
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.