Website Amazon Web Services
AWS Technical Recruiter Jobs in Dubai
About the job
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
The MENA Amazon Web Services () Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiter to join our EMEA recruiting organization for a fixed term contract. The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs
- Execute effective engagement, screening, and offer closing approaches that delivers a diverse range of candidates and provides an outstanding candidate experience
- Involved in the full life cycle of the recruiting process
- Collaborate and work with an experienced team of EMEA Recruiters/Sourcers to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses
- Generate a pipeline of tech and non-tech candidates, source passive candidates in the local market
- Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationships
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives and recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the enhancement of hiring processes in EMEA
- Drive the best possible candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s
- Working to promote our culture of diversity and inclusion both internally and externally
- 6+ years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding in the marketplace, candidate , diversity sourcing, and interview process
- Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Technical or non-technical recruiter SME
- Experience recruiting within the Technology Industry
- Local market knowledge and a network of partners and portals in the market
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.