Business Data Analyst Jobs in Abu Dhabi
About the job
ABOUT THE ROLE
ADSS is a successful retail and institutional brokerage based in Abu Dhabi with operations in the United Kingdom. The company is currently undergoing a multi-year transformation to become a faster growing, purpose-led, AI driven enterprise that delivers market-leading personalized content, propositions and experiences to traders. To reinforce client-centricity the company structure, technology and operations are being redesigned alongside the crafting of a high-performance culture underpinned by a new set of core values which are about to be launched. The objective is for ADSS to become a dynamic and innovative, trusted market leader as measured by feedback from clients, talent, shareholders and competitors.
As part of the transformation, the central responsibility as the Data Architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems and data models. Your duties will include preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations. This role is required to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Understand business needs and propose data solutions that satisfy interpretation of business data.
- Understand impact to data model and data transformations from solutions proposed to satisfy business needs.
- Work alongside data governance, engineering, QA and data science teams to write up specifications for the teams to be able to provide technical solutions.
- Design effective data solutions, databases and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Drive support for the mining and data cleaning in preparation of analysis.
- Assess data access/usage procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Define new data collection and analysis processes.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality and data governance.
- Prepare accurate data design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the Enterprise Data Warehouse performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features that confirm the overall integrity of the design implementation.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing data systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to data and system specification problems in a timely manner.
- Streamline Data Governance and create framework policies and procedures to manage enterprise data.
- Degree qualified
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience working in data and technology management services
- Strong knowledge of building and optimizing data architectures and datasets
- Strong knowledge of data governance and associated processes
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with Azure cloud services: Synapse, Azure Event Hub, Data Bricks
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with analyzing large datasets and write comprehensive specifications and reports
- Experience in data models, data mining and statistical analysis
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.