CDO Markets Limited
Business Development Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
CDO is a successful retail and institutional brokerage.
The company is currently undergoing a multi-year transformation to become a fast growing, purpose-led, data-driven enterprise that delivers market-leading personalized content, propositions and experiences to target traders in AFRICAN Continent.
The objective is for CDO to become a dynamic and innovative, trusted market leader.
Critical to the scaling and performance of CDO is the hiring of an experienced AFRICAN Countries,
Institutional Sales – Senior who will be responsible for the development and expansion of a client base in order to increase revenues and improve market share in the African Countries .
The role will be accountable for identifying opportunities and developing relationships with institutional investors in assigned institutional market channels.
The candidate will be managing the overall institutional/Retail business cycle in order to drive CDO profitability and improve its brand image in alignment with The CDO Way.
– Degree qualified
– 1-2 years of experience in Investment / Wealth Management, Foreign Exchange or Financial Services, Banking sector or Precious Metals/Jewelry background.
– General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
– Demonstrated ability in taking on new challenges and versatile stakeholders
– Achieve both individual and team targets and objectives within agreed timelines
– Preferably in contact with existing client base, Introducing brokers and investors
– Good understanding of social media network and ability to leverage social media for client sourcing
– English (Required)
– French (Preferred)
– Maintain data relating to institutional/Retail sales on the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system in order to facilitate data analysis and reporting activities.
– Create institutional/Retail sales forecasts, sales process.
– Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the product range and continuously strive to innovate client offerings
– Manage the existing client pipeline and develop new opportunities by leveraging client relationships and providing them with insights about the market and new profitable opportunities to be considered.
– Establish and maintain exceptional customer service practices, including the implementation of onboarding and training programs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.