Windmills Valuation Services Group
Chartered Accountant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
About Windmills Valuations Services:
Windmills is expanding in the Middle East.
We are among the top few “Silver rated” firms in the UAE, in addition to have been awarded numerously by various apex market authorities.
Also compliant with ISO Standards on Quality Management Systems and Compliance.
Value real estate properties as per International valuation standards (IVS) promoted by RICS and RERA.
Our team members have valued many thousands of real estate properties, machinery and equipment, and companies for more than 1,000 clients in in the GCC region and internationally. We are empaneled with 20 banks in the UAE and more in the GCC region.
Our clients also includes Governments, Family Groups and large Corporates in the UAE and GCC.
We have international network partners in 10 countries around the world for providing international valuation solutions.
About the role:
We are presently looking for a Chartered Accountant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization and providing regular financial reporting.
- CA qualified
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the UAE
- Ideal candidates should have an analytical background/experience, as well as excellent communication, presentation, and decision making skills
- Knowledge/Background in UAE VAT filing
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, Zoho)
- Valid UAE Driver’s License
The position offers an attractive salary, performance based bonuses, visa, medical insurance, and 1 month/year holiday. The company offers a highly professional environment to work and grow with the organization.
Kindly email your covering letter, CV, relevant academic and experience certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain more details about our company and the role, please visit our:
website www.windmillsgroup.com and follow our linkedin page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/windmills-group
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com