The Pet Shop LLC
Customer Service Executive Jobs In Dubai
About the job
We are looking for an experienced customer care representative for our e-commerce platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging and providing a solution to customer inquiries through various social media channels and telephone.
Customer Service Executive Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and social media messages
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers’ requirements
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to existing as well as prospective customers by handling their queries and complaints.
- Providing quality and timely resolution in line with the established guidelines.
Accountabilities Core Responsibilities
- Assist customers on the status of their shipment, outstanding shipments, or tracking
- Promotes good customer relations by providing customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help always
- Re-directs customer inquiries to appropriate personnel within the company and who can assist in resolving the complaints/issues
- Receives and responds to inquiries/complaints regarding the Business Unit’s services, and ensures it is resolved in a timely manner
- Maintains a detailed and updated database on customers which is periodically reviewed to maintain accurate information
- Analyses customer feedback and ensures necessary action is taken on improvement areas
- Follows up with relevant internal teams to resolve customer complaints and respond to any queries
- Ensures adherence to quality standards for all customer interactions
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the year.
Service Representative Requirements:
- An ecommerce background is a MUST
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills,
- Professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
Fluency in English and Arabic may be desired.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.