DevOps Engineer Jobs in WFH
Hiring DevOps Engineer
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as “One of the most promising UAE-based startups” and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our small but passionate team to be a part of whole life cycle of our products – from its incubation as an idea through development, launch, operation and iteration.
What will you be doing?
- Automate tools to reduce repeating efforts of processes
- Develop high quality software that is scalable and secure.
- Build tools and integrations that monitor and create alerts.
- Adapt cloud best practices.
- Troubleshoot errors across entire stack – from software to hardware to cloud resources.
- Spread Dev-Ops culture across company
- Continuously improve your technical and soft skills.
- Join our 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Make systematic documentation.
- Contribute Bayzat Engineering Culture by making presentations or explaining concepts to a multinational team.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in at least one programming language we use: Java, Python, Golang
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience and understanding of Git
- Experience with Unix like systems and Bash scripting
- Experience with at least one of the orchestration tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, AWS CDK)
- Understanding of network stack basics
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS/GCP)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with container technologies (Kubernetes, AWS ECS)
- Familiarity with CI/CD concept and tools (CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with ChatOps concept
- Experience with building developer tooling and developer experience (DX)
- An ability and desire to mentor and coach engineers
- A deep understanding of Observability (monitoring, logging, and tracking) standard methodologies.
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit bayzat.whitecarrot.io.