Website Al Tayer Group
Digital Content Executive Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Support the marketing team to prepare digital content for Al Tayer Motors websites in accordance with digital marketing guidelines. Use industry best practices to ensure compatibility across desktop and smart devices platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders and agencies to ensure content is created as per requirement and in-line with digital marketing guidelines.
- Proof-read the content especially the Arabic version for correctness and language to be consistent with the set standards
- Make edits as and when required to the media content to ensure consistency of content across English and Arabic versions
- Work on the website CMS to get the content published
- Re-purpose content for use with social and email channel
- Support and contribute to the creation of digital marketing content by way of creative inputs for promotional content
- Adapt to new digital media platforms and technologies in line with industry trends
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree, preferably in the field of Communications
- 2 – 3 years of experience in any web content management platform
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic (written and oral)
- Basic HTML & CSS & Photoshop design experience
- Knowledge of google analytics and SEO tools
- Knowledge of google places and google reviews
- Knowledge in management of Zendesk or a ticketing system would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply for this job please visit altayer.taleo.net.