Digital Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Parkour DXB is excited to be looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our small, dynamic team to help us in our mission to empower people through the discipline of Parkour.
Parkour DXB specialises in Parkour Coaching, mostly to children and young people, aiming to not only help them develop their Parkour practice but to help them become strong, confident and capable individuals.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to work with our Business Development Manager in developing the businesses’ marketing strategies, working both to generate new members and also to retain our existing members.
We are looking for an individual who will be an active member of our team and embodies our company values of;
- Growth Mindset
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Marketing Planning: Along with the Business Development Manager, maintain a marketing calendar, along with planning marketing campaigns for specific products and events.
- Paid Ads: Create, refine and improve our existing paid advertising on Facebook, instagram and tiktok.
- Social Media Marketing: Preparation and scheduling of posts in line with our marketing guidelines, schedule and goals. Including some content creation.
- Email Marketing: Include the preparation of weekly newsletters, the building and maintaining of ongoing campaigns and contributing to their design and content.
- Ad-Hoc Market analysis: Conduct research into various markets and use existing tools to build a stronger understanding of our customers.
- Reporting and Modeling: Use CRM systems and others to monitor and report on regular metrics, as well as Ad-Hoc reporting. Assist in the creation of business or project models for future projects.
- WordPress Website Maintenance: Assist with basic website maintenance and the writing and posting of regular blog content.
- Other: As the role and the company develops there will be further opportunities to get involved in other projects and tasks. The role will offer a lot of opportunities to contribute to all of the areas above creatively, as well as executively.
Necessary Technical Experience:
- Very good standard of written and spoken English
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheets (Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience with Social media coordination and paid ads.
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Experience with content creation tools (photoshop, basic video editing, etc.)
- Experience with CRM tools.
Necessary Personal Skills:
- Attention to detail required to deliver consistently high standards of work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player comfortable with fluid working groups.
- Professional manner and excellent client service skills.
- Flexible and willing to take on different tasks as required.
- Experience with WordPress websites and SEO
Candidates are required to submit both a CV and video application to our website www.parkour.ae/join-the-team. The video application should be between 1 and 3 minutes in length. The video is your opportunity to sell yourself to us, it doesn’t need to be a work of art or a portfolio, we just want to meet you and learn a little about you.
Please answer the following questions as part of your video”
- Your name, age and role that you are applying for
- Why do you want to work for Parkour DXB?
- What will you bring to the team?
- Who are Parkour DXB’s target audience?
- What do you think they want to see from us?
- What interests/hobbies do you have outside of work?
Your CV should include a full list of your qualifications and previous employment, along with references where possible.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.