Digital Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
The candidate will be responsible for developing the markeing around e-commerce platform within the beauty space.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Create marketing contents
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. timeline cover, home template, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Qualification & Desired Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Well presented, have a clear, confident speaking voice, cheerful personality and a good sense of humour
- Proven experience of delivering Social Media campaigns
- Solid experience of web analytics and other Social Media tools the ability to use the data to drive performance.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design, graphics,
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Have full knowledge of social media accounts such as but not limited to Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instrgram, TikTok, etc.
- Knowledge of analyzing data and Business Intelligence is a must
- Setting up and maintaining a single platform for all feeds and social media accounts to be controlled from.
- Discussing with news outlets and medias to release and distribute advertisements, newsletter and company news.
- Skilled with Photoshop, creating brochures, adverts, and manuals
- Collaborate with other writer and content writers to create continuous contents.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Experience in Ecommerce
- Experience in WordPress
- SALARY 10 – 15,000AED
To apply for this job please visit www.dawaam.net.