Website UAE Bayut
Ecommerce Specialist Jobs in Dubai
Hiring for a systematic e-commerce associate to inspect and inform the infrastructure and content on company’s website.
To ensure success as an e-commerce associate, you should employ a pragmatic approach to pertinent tasks. The work of an outstanding e-commerce Associate will ultimately lead to increases in revenue.
E-Commerce Associate Responsibilities:
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
E-Commerce Associate Requirements:
- Degree in information technology or a relevant business subject.
- Demonstrable experience as an e-commerce sssociate.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Phenomenal market research skills.
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.