ELV Estimation Engineer Jobs in Dubai
About the job
ELV Estimation Engineer – SIRA Approved
• You will be responsible for the entire Presales, Design and Estimation activities of all the project enquires for the Technical Department.
• Must be SIRA Certified and aware of all SIRA new regulations.
• You will be responsible for the preparation of BOQ from the designed details or from the drawing or from the details of the site survey records.
• You will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of all related drawings, records and files with you for the submission and future reference.
• You will be responsible for the site survey, meeting clients/contractors or sub-contractors if required as part of the designing or estimation requirements.
• You will be responsible for the price negotiation with the supplier as part of the presales to get target price of the materials for the project.
• You will be responsible to meet suppliers, vendors or distributors to get discounted price of the material.
• You will be responsible for handling Sira Portal.
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Elv Estimation: 3 years (Required)
• Dubai (Preferred)
• UAE Driving (Required)
• SIRA (Required)
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.