Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Creative Zone Group is growing and we are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide organizational support to the Director of Operations in on one of our newest business entities located in SHARJAH.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and well organized individual to play a key role in coordinating all department activities on behalf of the Director with diplomacy and confidentiality.
To join our team, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified in any discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position assisting Business Unit Head level
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic are essential
- Currently based in UAE and available for a quick start
- Own transport and able to commute to Sharjah office (very close to Sharjah City Centre).
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include interacting with the Senior Management and team members across the company, comfortably communicating and flawlessly handling confidential and critical information. The Executive Assistant manages the day-to-day communication and is the main point of contact, enhancing relationships, thus ensuring effective management of all client work. The role involves document production, including preparation of high calibre PowerPoint presentations, reporting and extensive database work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the point of contact between the Director and internal/external clients.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with the business stakeholders and external parties.
- Plan for business calendar based on set targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences.
- Oversee and manage the travel arrangements and travel itineraries for the Director of Operations.
- Organize and participate in meetings related to the Director’s activities and responsibilities
- Compose all types of correspondence, documents, letters, or presentations on behalf of the Director of Operations to be shared and used by the department or senior level executives of the company.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Proactively maintain files and department common files and maintain department trace system (staff review dates, department conference calls, team meetings, etc.).
- Arrange or perform administrative functions for small to large-scale meetings or conferences on behalf of operations team.
- Handle special reporting projects and requests, which could include presentations, monthly reports, budget schedules, accumulating data / information from team/department, when needed. This work may include data entry and/or basic analysis and developing databases or spreadsheets.
- Provide cover to other administrative roles within the department during annual/sick leave.
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the manager in order to meet department/ division objectives.
Creative Zone is one of UAE’s largest and most trusted business setup advisory firms. Creative Zone’s registration professionals have helped over 44,000 aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses in the UAE since its inception in 2010. Creative Zone was created with a simple yet revolutionary model for the UAE marketplace; to serve as a one-stop shop, from company registration with flexible payment plans, to offering value added services to help SMEs sustain and grow their businesses.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.