FURCHILD Pet Nutrition
Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
About the job
WHO WE ARE
Furchild was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. Join The Furchild team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
It’s a full time-time, in-house position. No part-time, freelance or agency work will be considered.
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Graphic Designer Role & Responsibilities
- Working with the creative team to create print, digital design, social media posts and research, packaging design and brand development
- Assist the visual communication and web development team by creating key graphic elements for animation and customer communication assets.
- Using industry software such as Adobe Creative Suite to create key communication layouts such as banner design, brochures, emails and newsletters.
- Adapting designs to align with other methods of communication.
- Conceiving original and creative design concepts.
- Strategising and figuring out the best way for design to achieve a desirable outcome.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Additional VFX Specialist Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, social promotion, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, social media and out-of-home screens.
- Work and assist the creative team to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Research and share new design perspectives and ideas to keep with current trends and industry standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field would be nice
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
Perks & Benefits
- Brand new dog-friendly office in the heart of Dubai
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Strict daily belly rub quota for our office dogs
- Top-Notch Medical Insurance
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.