Helpdesk Operator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
The Job Opportunity
Serco is currently bidding for a new project in Riyadh and hiring for a Helpdesk Operator to respond to the requests directed to the Helpdesk. Monitor and control the daily operations of the building and to record any system anomalies via the CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) fault recording system for remedial repair and planned preventive maintenance.
Our Helpdesk Operator will typically be reporting to a Supervisor or Team Leader and work collaboratively with other Technicians.
Serco delivers essential public services to customers in KSA on behalf of governments, semi-governments and large private corporations.
The hiring for this position is subject to contract award and will be based in Abu Dhabi.
- Delivers client service by taking inbound calls, receiving email requests received in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards.
- Attend to calls and requests directed through the switchboard, radio system and/or email (24 hours / 7 days per week) relating to the properties.
- Answer calls within the agreed KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and fast and efficient handling of queries with clients.
- Record tenant/Client and system fault requests on the CAFM system accurately.
- Assign, generate and schedule job cards for technicians and building managers.
- Communication with site management and staff relating to calls/emails received.
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at an individual and team level.
- Ability to work in an individual and team environment.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in office environment using keyboard skills.
- Excellent Phone Manner.
- Excellent Customer Handling skills.
- Excellent Email Handling Skills.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Well-developed customer service skills.
- English spoken and written is essential.
- Arabic is a MUST
- Knowledge of the property and facility management.
- Technical knowledge of building services operations is an advantage.
- Have understanding in the principles of Quality Assurance and working to procedures.
- Have an understanding and experience of using computerised logging systems.
- Ideally experience in use of CAFM system.
- Ideally a degree holder in business administration or related discipline
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.