Website Alvarez & Marsal
HR Business Partner Jobs in Dubai
Privately held since its founding in 1983, A&M is a leading global professional services firm that provides advisory, business performance improvement and turnaround management services. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HRBP to work in a result driven, high energy and commercially focused People Team.
A&M is rapidly growing in the Middle East and seeking to hire a HR Business Partner to be based in the Dubai office. You will be an integral part of the global People team and work closely with the Managing Directors and Operations team members in the Middle East, reporting into the HR Director in London. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HRBP to shape the people agenda and deliver exceptional people processes for more than 120 talented colleagues across the UAE and Saudi-Arabia. A&M’s global People Team is held in high regard by the Firm, we have ‘a seat at the table’ and key agenda for driving and shaping the employee experience.
A&M has a fast-paced environment with a highly dynamic culture which emphasizes collaboration to deliver the best results for our clients, underpinned by meritocracy. Our entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who positively impact our clients and shape our industry.
The collaborative, supportive environment, and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M.
We are rapidly investing in the Inclusive Diversity space, including an Inclusive Diversity Office with Executive Leadership and a new dedicated Inclusive Diversity hire with 100% dedication to this important matter. We strive to constantly improve our culture and foster an inclusive environment where every colleague can bring their true selves to work. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
In this role, you will partner with a fast-growing, fee-earning practice groups with employees in the UAE and KSA. You will be an advocate for employees, counsel the Middle East Leadership and senior management on employee experience. This will include onboarding, employee development, performance improvement, culture and other people matters.
This is our first HR role in the Middle East, however you will have the full support of the entire HR Team based in Europe behind you, including a number of HR colleagues with a good understanding of the local teams and people needs.
Working as an experienced HRBP, you will be responsible for helping to develop and support an exceptional group of people. You will be providing operational HR support, strategic advice, guidance and best practice solutions in the Middle East. You will do so in line with firm policies and principles, whilst also creating bespoke initiatives to enhance the employee experience and support the achievement of business strategies and culture change.
This is an exciting role where no day will be the same. It combines operational and strategic responsibilities, requiring a solid HR generalist background. Your decision making will be underpinned by a mindset which considers commercials, risk management, internal protocols/precedents, common sense and labour laws to successfully partner with and influence all areas of the business.
- Establish credible working relationships across the range of key stakeholders (e.g., leadership, senior management, and wider employee groups) in the Middle East
- Collaborate with the EMEA HR team members to drive a holistic people service offering, you will join the broader Business Partnering team
- To act as an advocate and champion for our core values
- Take ownership of operational activities (e.g., GCC pension enrolments, benchmarking, benefits maintenance, policy creation)To think commercially and creatively to identify and deliver ways in which people initiatives and projects can add value to the business
- Consult with senior stakeholders to drive change, improve organisational effectiveness, identify areas of development and implement people strategies
- Partner with stakeholders on the continuous performance management process to maximise performance improvement and career development (e.g., receive high quality feedback in real-time, ongoing check-ins with performance managers etc), to coach colleagues through the process
- Collaborate with People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to support on promotion, internal transfer and new hire offer & onboarding processes
- Identify trends; initiate and drive plans to resolve complex issues in the areas of training, compensation, staffing, and employee relations to ensure fairness and legal compliance
- Leverage tools to provide metrics, analysis and reporting to the practice that will help drive people decisions such as engagement, turnover and recruiting metrics
- People Development – help leaders identify gaps in skills for team members, and work with leaders to create a plan to address, in conjunction with our Learning & Development colleagues
- Proactively address employee relations issues with leaders, provide guidance and ensure consistency in approach and mitigating risk for the firm
- To continuously develop an understanding of the business, its needs, objectives, commercial pressures, challenges, and create bespoke solutions
We are looking for people who have:
- a high-grade bachelor’s degree (or equivalent/higher) from an accredited top-tier university (business/management, human resources, organizational behaviour or similar disciplines are preferred but not essential)
- 6+ years of prior HR & business partner experience in a professional services industry
- strong problem solving and analytical skills
- proactive mindset
- excellent people management and HR generalist skillset, considered a trusted and proactive BP by your internal clients
- sensitivity to/discretion in handling confidential information
- a sound understanding of risk management (noting internal precedents; good practice; legislation etc.)
- effective interpersonal communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- absolute attention to detail
- good judgement, superb integrity, maturity, and fairness in dealing with people
- passion about employee engagement and wellbeing
- fluency in English, both written and oral is essential, Arabic language skills are desirable
Culture is important at A&M. People with the below personal style, will fit right in.
- Adaptable and agile – thrives in a rapid growth, fast-paced, challenging, and unpredictable environment
- Hands-on and non-hierarchical operator who is equally effective in managing up and down and relates well at all levels and cultures
- Driven by values and integrity, straight talker, builds confidence and leads by example
- Autonomous – A&M has a flat structure with a self-sufficient culture
- Entrepreneurial spirit
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job please visit alvarezandmarsal.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.