Human Resources Specialist Jobs in Dubai
About the job
The Human Resources specialist assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations
- Process and review employment applications in order to evaluate the qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions
- Gather personnel records from other departments and/or employees
- Search employee files in order to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies
- Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them
Needs to be involved with screening, hiring, and on-boarding processes
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.