Inventory Controller Jobs in Dubai
Inventory controllers, or stock controllers, manage inventory levels for businesses in a variety of industries, including retail, commercial, and industrial. They develop inventory management systems, maintain stock levels, and coordinate the logistics of orders and transfers.
- Manage and maintain parts inventory and budget.
- Working knowledge of CMMS tool.
- Review demand patterns, weeks of supply, safety stock and inventory turnover to establish optimum holding costs; and making acquisition decisions in Company’s best interest.
- Receive, examine good shipped and verify completeness of orders and reconcile against bills, invoices, and/or other documents.
- Prepare materials, parts, and goods for shipment to be picked up or delivered to project sites.
- Manage the marking or tagging of items received for identification purposes to stock inventory.
- Enter material information and pricing data used by staff onto work orders generated by the inventory management system.
- Input inventory control transactions into the system, including cost, description, vendor and inventory adjustments, for all locations.
- Purchase materials and equipment in coordination with the Senior Manager – Commercial, Procurement & Inventory by evaluating department needs; reviewing vendor costs, discounts and contracts; reviewing and communicating with vendors regarding product information, shipping services and expediting, costs, discounts, and contracts.
- Prepare, schedule and conduct regular inventory analysis and biannual inventory physical counts. Ensure that Inventory Management System and CMMS records are kept current and available.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Diploma or above with minimum 5 year of work exp.
- Quality Knowledge of CMMS, SOTI Inventory management, TPM, LEAN, Kaizen, 5S or similar.
To apply for this job please visit exclusivejobz.com.