IT Administrator Jobs in Dubai
Hiring for an IT Administrator based in Dubai.
· A diploma or degree in computer science or information technology or relevant experience in the field of IT operations/administration
· Experience in troubleshooting computer software, hardware, and internet applications and networks
· Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field
· Experience in firewall appliances such as FortiGate or similar devices (e.g. Cisco, Pfsense)
· Knowledge of Windows, Mac or Linux technologies and associated security features
· Firm grasp of VPN concepts and experience in setting up site-to-site networks
· Configure, monitor, and maintain our IT infrastructure to make sure it is running smoothly.
· Install new software and upgrade computer systems across the company.
· Test our IT systems regularly to prevent downtime and other threats.
· Perform company-wide software and hardware troubleshooting.
· Make sure that the data is backed up regularly and efficiently.
· Implement firewalls and educate employees on how to increase their digital security.
· Choose secure, scalable systems from what vendors offer.
· Talk to users and vendors to find the best solution for a system problem.
If interested, please share your resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org