Junior Network Administrator Jobs in Cairo
Job title: Junior Network Administrator
· (1 – 2) years experience in a similar position.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Experience with deployment of Network Multi-Vendor Solutions.
· Experience with IPSEC VPN, BGP Routing protocol.
· Experience with switches, firewall and wireless networks.
· Experience with NAC Solution is a plus.
· Experience with Cisco VoIP is a plus.
· Ability to troubleshoot Network environments.
· Installing, Configuring, Upgrading, Securing, Troubleshooting and Monitoring Firewalls.
· Installing, Configuring, Upgrading, Securing, Troubleshooting and Monitoring Network Devices (Routers, Switches,
Wireless Controller, and Unified CM Administration)
· Monitoring the network services , Microwave MPLS system and making sure that it is working efficiently
· Performing backup of important network applications and users accounts
· Design the layout for various cable installations & Documenting all network updates and changes
· Giving daily support to business users
Email : email@example.com
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org