Marketing Executive Jobs In Dubai
About the job
To plan and execute all marketing communication & programs under the supervision & guidance of the Marketing Manager as per the plan and objectives of the company
Key Accountabilities –
- This role is for Citymax Hotels and Foodmark reporting to the Marketing Managers of both concepts.
- Maintain the Corporate Marketing Activity Calendar & Budgets to plan and execute all branding & communication required with external resources – Creative, Media, PR & Digital to meet deadlines at all times
- Creation of Marketing briefs for all resources and budget note for every activity for internal approvals.
- Coordination with PR agency to ensure free flow of key information and follow-up to ensure press releases, photographs & interviews for the Citymax Hotels brand
- Tracking and maintaining records of all Citymax Hotels advertising & PR campaigns across all publications, radio, web including outdoor executions
- Tracking of competition marketing activity including advertising campaigns, media spends, press releases.
- Visit Stores and hotels to activate new initiatives and gain insight
- Management of regular dip-stick studies with guests at the Hotel & F&B outlets especially during major marketing initiatives and internal presentation of the same in coordination with the Unit Marketing Executives
- Coordination of Weekly Review meeting with all agencies and ensuring proper attendance, agenda and records are maintained in writing at all times in coordination with the Unit Marketing Executives
- Meeting publications, vendors, agencies and updating the GM & Marketing Manager on information which will add value
- Strict adherence to Brand Guidelines, company policies and standards in all Marketing efforts.
- Regular collection of customer databases and maintenance for Direct Marketing campaigns across the Hotels
- Preparing and collating reports related to Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing. Needs to have working knowledge of content creation with photography, videography and graphic skills
- 1-2 years’ experience Hospitality Marketing as a Marketing Executive in a hotel /resort / Corporate that runs restaurants
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Speak, Read and Write English.
- Team player and accustomed to pressure situations.
- Negotiation skills.
- UAE Driving license is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit landmarkgroup.taleo.net.