Marketing Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Join Rainmaking as a Marketing Manager, a role that will expose you to the Middle East’s fast-growing startup ecosystem. You’ll be developing and executing the marketing strategy and operations from branding to content creation, media planning, and distribution.
In addition to being exposed to the fastest-growing Venture Studio in the Middle East, you will get the chance to work with a multi-cultural team that has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Design and execute marketing across activities to build brand equity and grow the customer base of our ventures
- Drive the customer acquisition campaigns through organic and paid media (including performance advertising) across channels Develop and execute the content strategy for our ventures, across all digital assets to create business growth for us and our partners.
- We are very outcome-oriented, and so is this role
- Develop a strong data-driven approach to unlock growth opportunities
- Develop a seamless approach across different systems to drive and integrate all our marketing efforts
- Work with cross-functional team to identify growth opportunities, understand target segment, user personas and tailor messaging accordingly
- The role is not an orchestrator or buyer of services from digital agencies – we’re looking for a person who is excited to take from strategy to execution, and loves to get hands-on in creating contents, writing, doing, and seeing the results
- Liaise with our corporate partners to align on goals and initiatives, where necessary
Experience & Skills
- Combined experience in growth, product marketing management, and analytics in B2C and B2B space
- Experience in designing lead generation processes (landing pages, webinars, email blasts, newsletters)
- Keen understanding of the B2B and B2B marketing space and decision-making in large corporations, able to craft campaigns targeting this audience
- Create and share content marketing (cases and thought leadership) in collaboration with relevant partners
- Website design and management
- Familiar with using HubSpot for B2B marketing
- Experience in positioning B2B knowledge-based companies and effectively market services
- Experience in leading video production, or simply hold the mic and camera and get it done
- Ideally experience in product design and launches in knowledge-based businesses
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, international startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in EnglishExperience from large corporations and in startups (through employment, being a founder, e.t.c.)
- Extreme sense of detail and visual eye: you have an appreciation for aesthetics and good design; able to create concise, insightful, and beautiful work.
- We are a global Venture Studio building disrupting ventures in partnership with large corporations
- People behind Startupbootcamp, the global accelerator with 100 programs on four continents We are 150+ passionate innovators distributed across 12 offices
- Worked with 100 of the Fortune 500We’re at the intersection of startups, corporates, investors, and talent To know more about
What We Offer
- A unique culture focusing on three strong values: being entrepreneurial, being impactful, and being kind
- Read our culture book here https://rainmaking.io/RM_culturebook.pdf
- A great working environment and awesome colleagues
- A fun and challenging role with lots of room to influence how things get done
- An opportunity to work with some of the world’s best startups
- A platform designed to create meaningful partnerships between startups and partners of the program
- A genuine path to be a happy and whole person with a flexible and independent work environment so you can have time to carve out for your friends and family
If you got what it takes, apply for this role through our job opening.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.