Job Position – MEP Draftsman
Company Name – Capriole
– Preparation of technical drawings based on rough sketches, specifications, and calculations from engineers, surveyors, architects, and MEP engineers.
– To critically review the relevant documents before the start of construction e.g. IFC, Project Specification, etc
– Checks and corrects work prepared by others in order to conform to standards, specifications, and design requirements
– Prepare finished drawings for construction work from sketches, specifications, and field notes
– Prepares MEP calculations for HVAC drawings, plumbing, piping, and small substation and electrical works.
– Design change requirements, including but not limited to piping, plumbing, fire fighting design
– Identify any deviation in the design and provide justification for the deviation.
– Experience in MEP design detailing.
– Report to the design manager as well as the MEP manager for smooth coordination of design work
– be able to prepare quick, simple, and accurate hand calculations to check the design of others.
– Any Nationality
– Salary will be discussed as per work experience.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com