Office Manager Jobs In Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Salary Range: AED 6000 to AED 8,000
Nationality – Arabic
– Perform accurate research and analysis.
– Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
– Take dictation and write correspondence.
– Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
– Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
– Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
– Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
– Operate and maintain office equipment.
– Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
– Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
– Certificate in Business Administration or related (essential).
– 4 years of experience in an executive support role.
– Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
– Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
– Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software
– Bilingual (Arabic & English)
Candidates with relevant experience can share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com