Website Qatar Airways
Table of Contents
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national airline of Qatar, offers a world-class experience to travelers from around the globe. With a fleet of over 250 aircraft, the airline operates flights to over 180 destinations worldwide. Known for its luxurious amenities and exceptional service, Qatar Airways has been awarded multiple awards including the Skytrax Airline of the Year in 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, Qatar Airways offers a range of classes and services to suit your needs. Book your next flight with Qatar Airways for a journey of a lifetime.
Current Qatar Airways Careers Openings
1) Sales Support Officer – Apply Here
2) Digital Operations Officer – Apply Here
3) TS Controller – APM & Observability Engineer – Apply Here
4) Duty Free Store Manager – Apply Here
5) Executive Sous Chef – Apply Here
6) Procurement Specialist – Apply Here
7) Lead Operations Processes Officer – Apply Here
8) Contracts Coordinator – Apply Here
9) Cargo Processes & Policies Controls Officer – Apply Here
10) Pastry Line Team Leader – Apply Here
11) Pastry Line Operator – Apply Here
12) Senior Sales Officer – Apply Here
13) Quality Assurance Supervisor – Apply Here
14) Loyalty Marketing Coordinator – Apply Here
15) Equipment Processing Assistant I – Apply Here
16) Projects Specialist – Apply Here
17) Junior Sous Chef – Apply Here
18) HR Business Partner – Apply Here
19) Digital Media Lead Sales Officer – Apply Here
20) Assistant Technician – Apply Here
21) Manager Workshops – Apply Here
22) Head Barista – Apply Here
23) Assistant Hygiene Manager – Apply Here
24) Manager Operations – Apply Here
25) Flight Attendant – Apply Here
26) Senior Revenue Analyst – Apply Here
27) Manager Media & Advertising Sales – Apply Here
28) Office Assistant – Apply Here
29) Shop Helper – Apply Here
30) Senior Analyst Fuel Efficiency – Apply Here
31) Cabin Services – Manager Cabin Crew – Apply Here
32) Line Maintenance – Aircraft Mechanic – Apply Here
33) Cabin Services – Manager Learning & Innovation – Apply Here
34) Executive Talent Acquisition Specialist – Apply Here
35) Graduate Developee Engineering – Apply Here
36) Spa Supervisor – Apply Here
37) Pastry Line Duty Manager – Apply Here
38) Cyber Security Manager – Offensive Security – Apply Here
39) Lead Buying Officer – Duty Free – Apply Here
40) Senior Manager Planning & Business Solutions – Apply Here
41) Retail Manager – Beauty & Cosmetics – Apply Here
42) Lead Business Analyst – Apply Here
43) Mason – Apply Here
44) Systems Controller – BI & Data Analytics Specialist – Apply Here
Career With Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Careers offers a wide range of opportunities for talented individuals looking to join our award-winning teams across Cabin Crew, Flight Deck, Head Office, Engineering, Cargo, Hospitality, Airport & Airline and Retail. We take pride in our people – a culturally diverse workforce of more than 45,000 employees, from more than 160 countries based in our head quarters in Doha and across more than 160 outstations worldwide.
Life At Qatar Airways Careers
Life At Qatar Airways Careers has an interesting and diverse history known for centuries as a fishing village and for its pearl trade. Today it’s as a key player in the energy industry, a commercial center, and soon to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Living in Life At Qatar Airways Careers allows you to experience an enviable lifestyle where the sun always shines, the beaches beckon, and you’re only a six hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa – so you can explore and experience many new places and cultures.
How to check the status of job application in Qatar Airways?
After submitting an online job application to Qatar Airways, you can track the status of your application through the airline’s career website. You can log in to your account on the career website and check the status of your application in the “My Jobpage” section. You will also receive email notifications regarding the status of your application.
What are the requirements to work for Qatar Airways?
To work for Qatar Airways, you need to meet the airline’s eligibility criteria, which may vary depending on the job position. Generally, the requirements include having a high school diploma or equivalent, a minimum age of 21 years, and meeting the airline’s medical and physical standards. For certain positions, such as pilots and cabin crew, additional qualifications, training, and experience are required.
Is it hard to get a job with Qatar Airways?
As a leading airline in the Middle East, Qatar Airways receives a high volume of job applications from around the world. Therefore, the competition for job positions at Qatar Airways can be quite high. However, if you have the necessary qualifications and experience, and your application stands out, you may have a good chance of getting a job with Qatar Airways.
How many employees work for Qatar Airways?
Qatar Airways employs more than 46,000 employees from over 160 countries. The airline operates a fleet of over 200 aircraft and flies to over 160 destinations worldwide. With its growing network and expansion plans, Qatar Airways is continuously hiring new employees to join its team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.