Website Turner & Townsend
Receptionist Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Looking after the front office.
- Welcoming the guests.
- Maintaining employee and project directories.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Maintaining safety, cleanliness and tidiness at the reception, meeting rooms and office facilities area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining the office supplies inventory and purchasing.
- Liaising the maintenance work with the building management.
- Managing the driver and documents/ post or mails to be delivered to other offices.
- Arranging travel booking (i.e. Hotel/ Air / land transport).
- Organizing lunches for guests, workshops, and celebrations.
- Organizing trainings for Health and Safety.
- In charge of document control for the head office.
- Any Admin ad hoc task like formatting of documents, assisting in preparation of reports, printing, binding, etc.
- Coordinating with the IT support team in terms of trouble shooting, replacement of laptop/desk top.
- Monitoring the backup tapes and send to UK office.
- Handling disbursement of petty cash and cash flow.
- Maintaining petty cash report.
- Preparing LPOs.
- Assisting Finance in issuing invoices andcollecting cheques.
- Managing other office expenses.
- Minimum experience of at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent in time management.
- Must be confident working under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Advance knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.