Sales Engineer Jobs In UAE
About the job
The Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting
A Sales Representative and Partners with the technical sales activities in net-new and pre-existing opportunities.
The Varonis Sales Engineer will be aligned with a local Sales Representative.
The goal will be to deliver the technical value of the Varonis product to the end-user.
As a team, the goal will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
- Understand customer requirements and integrate Varonis solutions into the customers’ environment.
- Deliver sales presentations, present technical information about Varonis’ products and services, and conduct product demonstrations.
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including installations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and the technical development of Varonis Partners.
- Ability to work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to articulate the importance of Data Governance and evangelize Varonis as the leader in the Data Governance market to end-users of all levels.
- Percent of travel varies by territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year College or Technical School AND 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role OR equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and related Directory services.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Unix File systems.
- Exposure to security hardware and software.
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange preferably in a systems administration role.
- MCSE, MCP Microsoft Certifications are preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical: Collects and researches data; designs workflows and procedures; identifies data relationships and dependencies; synthesizes complex or diverse information; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Sense of Urgency: Displays a matter of utmost urgency; understands the importance of making critical business decision in a timely manner with strong attention to detail; realization that efficiency and prioritization is critical to success.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Written Communications: Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; varies writing style to meet needs; writes clearly and informatively.
- Oral Communication: Demonstrates group presentation skills; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; speaks clearly and persuasively.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.