Sales Executive Jobs in Ras al Khaimah
About the job
As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing the business in the designated region through partner restaurant acquisition.
- Submit the Sales plan as per the set objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities to analyze the sales prospects.
- Find new leads , communicate with them and convert the leads to sales.
- Interact with the Potential partners for product offering, brand awareness on time to time basis by meetings and calls.
- Identify potential partners who showed previous interest in partnering with us but failed to follow through, then offer them special deals and offerings .
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations, negotiate and send Request of Proposal (RFP) quoting the rates and terms of conditions to sign the contract and bring partners onboard with Talabat.com.
- Maintain the record and inform the Management for contacted and not contacted leads and ensure that the records are entered into personal and automated follow-up processes.
- Attain accurate and original logo and menu items picture from client restaurants.
- Obtain the information for all delivery areas in the restaurants and minimum order charges for order.
- Attain the information of delivery charge methodology.
- Encourage partners to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including: Sales calls, Closed sales, Follow-up activities, Sales expense report, Presentations, Sales meeting report (new restaurant) and daily signed contract report.
- Achieve previously set monthly and quarterly targets
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including: Closed sales, follow-up activities, sales expense report, Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons, Restaurant analysis sheet and account management report
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any major
- 1-3 years of experience in sales
- Comfortable working in challenging environment
- Must be based in Ras Al khaimah or Fujairah
- Must be a fluent Arabic and English speaker
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit deliveryhero.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.