Senior Accountant Jobs in Dubai
Fancy working with some of the world’s most prolific luxury fragrance and cosmetic brands such as Gucci, Rimmel, Burberry, Chloe, Marc Jacob, Hugo Boss and philosophy to name a few? COTY Middle East is looking to hire a Temp Senior Accountant (up to 6 months with the possibility to extend).
The Senior Accountant is responsible for general accounting functions at a country level where there is a direct involvement in implementing the systems and procedures for the accounting processes that reflect statistics, profits, cash flows, audits, financial reporting, and internal budgeting.
- Prepare and review Customer Ageing, while taking ownership of due collection
- Coordinate with SSC & Commercials on all Accounts Receivable related matters, becoming a bridge where necessary
- Prepare Manual credit notes/ debit notes where necessary
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly reviews with various persons from the commercial teams and senior management to follow up on dues, credit notes, allocations etc.
- Follow up with key customers directly where necessary to ensure smooth and fast collections
- Set up & ensure implementation of processes where clear accountability and responsibilities exist with the SSC, Commercials teams and finance custodians towards the end-to-end flow of accounts receivables
- Coordinating with the Co-pilots for month end trade investment accruals, ensuring proper justification and approvals exist
- Receiving, tracking and coordinating with SSC to ensure all debit notes received from customers are processed on time
- Working with the co-pilots/ business to ensure coding of trade investment credit notes, are done timely
- Keeping a PY accruals tracker with continuous updates for all PY trade investment credit notes booked, while maintaining justification for open accruals
Reporting & Review
- Prepare DSO reports at entity, division, customer levels for better tracking and effective improvement
- Prepare monthly NWC reports for discussion with senior management
- Support the lead analyst in other monthly / quarterly report preparations
Month End Close
- Provide support to Lead Analyst for month end close activities
- Participate and support adhoc projects time to time given by management
Auditing and control
- Ensure all relevant approvals are in place while processing documents
- Ensure all filing is maintained as per audit requirements
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.coty.com.