Website Amazon Web Services
Senior Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai
About the job
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services in the EMEA Healthcare team? Do you have the business savvy, Payer and Provider experience, and technical background necessary to help establish as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about Healthcare? Now, with Amazon Web Services you have the chance to help our Healthcare customers achieve their objectives through better technology.
Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is looking for an accomplished Senior Sales Manager (SM) in EMEA team to drive growth strategies for complex projects in Healthcare. As the SM, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of within EMEA healthcare and help exceed annual goals.
Your responsibilities will be to own complex projects and healthcare tenders on national level within healthcare market and include working closely with the account management teams in EMEA countries, along with partner teams and the solutions team to obsess our customers on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration within this customer segment. You will work with the several stakeholder teams aligning with Country Sales, the Partner (APN), Solution, Business Development, Marketing, and Professional Services.
The individual must have the ability to create strong relationships with customers, being the trusted advisor and communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units. The ideal candidate will possess a sales/business development background that enable the SM to work backwards from customer’s business outcomes and develop sales and go to market approaches to help build longer term business relationships with our customers.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
The role will drive the complex tenders and Wins in EU and MEA countries for Population Genomics but also National Initiatives. This specialized sales manager role will build the customer relationship, develop the opportunities aligned with the local Country Manager, will build together with the TechTeams the solution offerings, will create the financial offering together with the local sales team and build the specific relationship to customer stakeholders to obsess the customer and drive sales adoption. As part of his engagement, the SM will engage with the focus relevant System Ingrators, ISVs and technology partner.
The SM will help to drive the incubation in non verticalized countries, build scaling mechnism and help to recruit and develop the healthcare sales teams.
Contributes to the strategic development of accounts, to work with business leaders from product groups to analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities, utilizes extensive of relationships with the relevant industry to gather market intelligence, and executes on business development opportunities. Syncs often with other business development organizations across Amazon to share information and drive consistency with partners that are often working with multiple BD teams at Amazon at same time.
- Partner with the Sales Management team, and multiple stakeholder such as System Integrator and Solutions team to define and execute the BDM sales plan & strategic programs and initiatives.
- Work with the field based Partner Sales Leaders & Management to support enable sales teams and Partners to exceed revenue and partner ecosystem targets.
- Managing internal communications and overall performance reporting cadence.
- Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue attainment and market development objectives.
- Develop and land segment specific sales & marketing efforts with strategic partnerships (ISV & SI).
- Travel: 30%-50% of the time (approx.)
Would you like to be part of a fast growing Healthcare team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services in EMEA? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience, and technical background necessary to help establish as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about Healthcare with provider, payer and medical research clusters? Now, with Amazon Web Services you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the ” Cloud and driving disruption with AI/ML in Healthcare.
Preferred Location are Dubai, Germany (Berlin, Muc), Italy (Milano), France (Paris).
- Proven experience in the Healthcare Market.
- Outstanding sales experience, driving complex deals on national level and experience in tender processes
- Relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative, solutions development, product management, product marketing, business development, and/or transformation roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is required or work equivalent
- Self-starter who can drive outstanding customer relationship, building market changing solutions together with customers. Has the exceptional field level experience and credibility to execute directly with Customers, political stakeholders.
- Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing strategic propositions.
- Ability to manage complex problems and turn them into simplified solutions.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Relevant technical knowledge is helpful, such as: systems, core computing concepts, fundamentals of computing and virtualization, storage systems, software defined networking, network functions virtualization, as well as AI/ML with ability to go deep enough on relevant technologies key to the industry.
- Education- an MBA is desired; technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background is desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
- Proven experience in technology industry or consulting with technology industries
- Having a Global Perspective of the Healthcare market with industry and Healthcare contacts across the world.
- Bilingual would be an asset, but not essential. (English and French)
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.