Middle East Retail Group
Store Manager Jobs In Dubai
About the job
The primary function of Hamleys Store Manager is to improve the commercial performance of the store by increasing its turnover and maximizing profitability by maximizing sales opportunities through merchandising, staff training and development.
To be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the store and its workforce in line with the overall business Branding principles, providing leadership, ensuring customer satisfaction and making informed decisions to achieve maximum defined targets
Store Performance Management
- Oversee all store operations.
- Ensuring high standards of visual merchandising, store presentation and upkeep.
- Maintaining customers relationships & providing exceptional customer service/ handling customer complaints.
- Develop a loyal clientele and focus on client relations so a continued business is maintained throughout the year.
- Managing stocks in the location, determining effective ways of liquidating ageing stocks and minimizing loss of inventory.
- Ensure all store policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Provide feedback on the clientele and product line performances and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Provide quantitative information on fast/slow movers, stock levels, customer trends and specific likes / dislikes to the Senior Management and Buying Department.
- Managing and motivating the sales team to ensure increased sales & efficiency
- Maximize sales by implementing and monitoring the sales assistants and sales ability.
- Ensure that your team always represents the image of the company and Brand.
- Lead and energize the team and organize their day to day work in the store.
- Ensuring the team is well presented, and in full uniform and well-groomed always in the store.
- Communicating and upholding all company policies, rules and procedures. Ensuring proper cash management at the store.
- Take part in the coaching, development, motivation and evaluation of the staff.
- Provide coaching and continuous feedback to the team to help upskill their sales capability.
- Shadow customers and provide them with all the information about the company they are working for.
- Conduct performance management and appraisals for subordinates.
- Produce monthly reports for the Retail Director.
- Produce sales reports, inventory reports, and team performance reports etc. for management
- Report all maintenance issues of your store immediately to the Retail Management team.
- Report all complains and claims of misconduct.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieving sales targets and budgeted objectives as per agreed KPI’s
- Control of costs in line with budget & maintain correct administrative and operational policies.
- Adherence to standards of customer service, merchandising/inventory, layout and ambience of the store as per the standards set by the company and the brands.
- Level of product knowledge.
- Level of Competency, capabilities & motivation demonstrated by the staff.
- Strong knowledge of the industry with a minimum of 5 years in a similar capacity
- Highly presentable and well groomed.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Good reporting and analytical skills
- Perseverance, determination, and resilience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and adopt a flexible attitude
- Strong in work ethics and integrity
*4/5 years at Store Manager level. 2 years in big box store
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.