Website Titans Electro Mechanical
Titans Electro Mechanical Careers Jobs Vacancies ( 8 Nos )
Titans electro mechanical LLC
1) Plumber- 2 NOS
*Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
*Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
*Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
*Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
*Trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
*2+ years of UAE experience as a plumber.
*Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
*Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools.
*Knowledge in HDPE work is an advantage (butt joint and electrofusion welding)
2) MEP Supervisor
MEP supervisor-2 NOS
To supervise the Maintenance team on the daily operation. Ensure planned Maintenance Tasks are carried out as per the annual plan and schedules. Verify the documentation and reports submitted by the team. Provide internal training to team. Monitor the day-to-day operational issues. Submit required reports to the Engineers. Monitor spare parts, tools and equipment required to execute the maintenance work. Ensure the tasks are completed within the response time based on priorities and carried out following the safety regulations and requirements at all times.
Three years Diploma in HVAC or Electrical. Knowledge of HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing maintenance. 2 years UAE Supervisory experience preferred.
3) Duct Man
Duct man- 4 NOS
* Carrying out ducting Installations as per approved drawings
* Following correct installation practices, Standards and safety Measures
* Carrying out installation right at the first time in order to avoid re-visiting the areas installed by completing
* Ensuring daily completion schedule is achieved and reported back to the respective supervisor
* 2 Plus years of UAE experience in ducting installation practices, standards and safety measures
4) HVAC Technician
HVAC Technician – 2nos
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
*Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
*Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
*Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
*Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
*Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
*High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
*2+ year experience as an HVAC technician
*Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
*Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
*Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
*Ability to work in confined spaces.
*A valid driver’s license.
*1-year driving experience.
*Excellent organizational and time management skills.
*Proficiency using GPS devices.
6) MEP Project Manager-2 nos
· Plan, organize, and participate in implementing building upgrades as part of energy performance contracting projects
· Define project scope and perform project estimates
· Ensure project estimates are accurate and the project scope is executable within the budget
· Schedule and plan subcontractor site visits and data collection
· Review subcontractor BOQs and invoices for accuracy and completion
· Maintain organized project files and information for reporting to client, invoicing and company performance in company standards and format
· Attending regular meetings ( on work progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
Requirements and skills
· Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Energy or Construction Engineering.
· 3-7 years experience in MEP Construction engineering position in Middle East
· Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Auto cad
7) Jr. Electrical Engineer
Jr. Electrical engineer- 2 nos
*Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
*Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
*Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
*Summarize data and report on test results
*Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
*Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
Requirements and skills
*Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
*Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
*Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
*Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
*Attention to detail
*Strong organizational and communication skills
*A degree in Electrical Engineering
*2 years UAE experience
8) Sales Engineer
Sales engineer- 1 NOS
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
8Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
*Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
*Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
*Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
*Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
*Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
*Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
Sales Engineer Requirements:
*A bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
*Experience in sales and the technology field.
*Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
*The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
*Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
*Good leadership and team working skills.
*Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org