User Experience Designer Jobs In Dubai
About the job
UI / UX designer
A new opportunity has come up with a fast-growing outsourcing company in the UAE. Our company is urgently looking for a Senior UI / UX Designer that can focus on Adobe XD, Figma & Sketch.
The Senior UI / UX Designer will be expected to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI / UX strategy. Working closely with a team of designers, the Senior UI / UX Designer will create desirable and professional user interface designs across websites, tablet, mobile phones, and apps. They may be required to provide training and mentorship.
Create future thinking user interface designs across multiple digital touchpoints, including web, tablet, mobile, app, and interactive devices
Translate user needs and business requirements into experiences for desktop, web, and mobile.
– Be accountable for the quality, success, and delivery of the design, including optimization and innovation with new features
– Work collaboratively with agile teams made up of product managers, researchers & front-end/back-end developers, to deliver world-class products through research, validation, and expert execution
– Develops, communicates, and maintains UI standards and requirements across teams.
- Must have strong experience with Figma/Adobe XD/Sketch.
- 4 years in a senior UI / UX design position with a high level of cross-platform design experience working for the well-known digital brand.
- Degree in Multimedia Design, Interaction Design, Information Design, Communication Design, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates your interaction design thinking and core design skills across a variety of client sectors and platforms, i.e. digital interface design for products, websites, mobile & tablet
- Strong verbal / written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and your client
Negotiable Between 4000 AED – 8000 AED per Month
Working Visa supplied with Annual ticket home.
NOTE: You have to be based in the UAE to qualify for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.