Accounts Receivable Accountant Jobs In Dubai
About the job
An Accounts Receivable Accountant with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria’s rich legacy.
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts.
Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As Accounts Receivable Accountant, you will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
- Assist the Credit Team to ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts
- Support in the management of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for? Skills
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
An Accounts Receivable Accountant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience within a Credit Control department
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check and a reference check from at least two previous employers if any. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
To apply for this job please visit hilton.taleo.net.