Website Bureau Veritas
Project Quality Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Vacancy – Project Quality Manager for
Technical and professional skills
• University degree from Business Administration or Secretarial Degree and technical knowledge in ISO and standards
• BSc Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline (Preferred). Should have relevant certification for CSWIP/AWS, ASNT LEVEL II, BGAS/NACE, etc.
• Proven experience as quality manager, minimum 10 years working experience in the Mechanical/Piping/Equipment/Structure Fabrication/Construction Industry.
• Should have certificate for ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
• Should be familiar with International Codes and Standards like ASME, API, ASTM, EN BS, ISO, SSPC, etc.
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
• Devise and review specifications for products or processes
• Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
• Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
• Supervise inspectors, technicians, and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
• Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
• Approve the right products or reject defectives
• Keep accurate documentation, perform statistical analysis and documentation controlling
• Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
• Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
• Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
• Development of a detailed certification scheme per phase
– Procurement & Supply
– Qualification tests
– Fabrication & Construction
• Management of Certification Scheme implementation
• Certification decision
• Auditing program & performance
• Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, Nonconformance report, and site instruction
If you have the relevant qualification and experience, please forward your CV to email@example.com with the reference code IND/AUH/PQM on the subject of the email, and the suitable profiles will be contacted soon.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org