Accounts Receivable Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist
We are looking for a competent Accountant Accounts Receivable / Billing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the processing of billing, incoming payments and accounts clearing along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
Salary: 5-6k AED per month
- Prepare and generate bills to customers’ accounts,
- Deliver invoices to customers via digital and traditional mail services,
- Process all incoming payment using various pay services,
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients,
- Reconcile all payment with account,
- Manage the status of accounts receivables and balances and identify inconsistencies,
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients,
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data,
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status,
- Process internal requests for address changes, billing account changes, rate changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions.
- 2+ years of billing / accounts receivable experience with customer service or sales account management preferably in subscription billing,
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations,
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA,
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills,
- Comfortable with using different IT Systems (MS Office-Excel-Word, CRM-Pipedrive-Salesforce, Accounting-Quickbooks…),
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills,
- Superb attention to detail and strong analytical abilities,
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills,
- Ability to learn quickly, keep up in an ever-changing environment.
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.