Administrative Assistant Jobs in Dubai
A successful Administrative Assistant will act as the point of contact for all administrative support activities associated with the office. Main duties include managing reception, office supplies, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets, taking lead on health & safety/sustainability initiatives and policies, managing arrangements for internal and external meetings. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office IT equipment and office management tools.
- Meets and greets visitors and clients in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner
- Conveys visitor arrival promptly to the appropriate individual and escorts the visitor to the meeting room and offer refreshments such as tea/coffee
- Ensures reception area, meeting rooms and pantry are organized and in order throughout the day
- Answers all incoming internal/external calls promptly and in a professional and courteous manner
- Screens calls to ascertain caller name and purpose before redirecting them to the right associate, especially for calls with unclear purpose
- Manages office supplies stock and places orders with suppliers
- Manages petty cash and office bills, prepares reports on expenses and office budgets
- Updates office policies as needed
- Manages office facilities and liaises with DSP management for maintenance works, access permits and parking facilities
- Manages the services to ensure the office cleanliness is maintained to its highest standards
Associate / Customer Meetings
- Manages travel arrangements and bookings for incoming office visitors
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other events;
- Coordinates and attends internal meetings, and prepares minutes of meeting, as appropriate
- Liaises with marketing team to make arrangements for external events such as conferences and exhibitions
- Liaises with HR to make arrangements for internal events such as team meetings and town halls
Health & Safety
- Manages and monitors health & safety standards, processes, communications, training and systems are adhered to
- Checks periodically the status of work equipment and the good organization of the workplace
- Ensures the workplace is equipped with updated fire extinguishers and medical kits for first aid
- Supports the risk assessment process, near miss reporting and solutioning
- Notifies the management of the company in case of a hazards, work accidents or incidents and participates in the investigation of these events
- Liaises with IT team to procure, configure and deliver business equipment to associates
- Works with IT to facilitate network maintenance as required
- Manages office IT equipment inventory and ensures it is delivered and returned in good condition
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook.
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit vwr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.