Administrative Officer Jobs In Ajman
About the job
An Administrative Officer coordinates oversee and perform a wide range of support activities, secretarial services, and confidential assignments. S/he is required to be detail-oriented, accountable, and able to work independently with limited guidance from the direct manager. S/he should also be able to multi-task and prioritize different assignments and requirements based on urgency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support for the Office, such as screening and handling telephone and email communications.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings and special events; schedules and coordinates dates and times, venues, attendance, agendas.
- Takes minutes of meetings, and provides administrative support and follow-up on matters and actions arising from the meetings.
- Drafts and prepares written documents, policies and procedures, reports, and correspondences for the office; screens and evaluates incoming inquiries. and complaints and make sure they are handled on time.
- Gathers enters and updates data to maintain updated records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the Office.
- Assists in the tasks related to committees that fall under the Office, in terms of follow-up on actions and progress reports.
- Prepares reports and presentations as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the direct manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Records maintenance skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff from diverse communities.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit correspondence and other written materials in both languages.
- Good skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and special events.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- A high level of multi-tasking and time management capability is preferable.
- Excellent Arabic and English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.