Administrative Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Required Administrative Officer.
Administrative Officer is responsible for providing all administrative and clerical support for the Department of HR, Retail, Finance assistance to the Chiefs and Officers, and facilitating committees addressing HR initiatives.
Administrative Officer works closely with administration and other staffs to provide information and services to the employees and external customers regarding hiring and various other HR functions as well.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities
· Answering phones, routing calls and voice mail as needed
· Routing mail and general correspondence to the appropriate people
· Manage and sort incoming and outgoing mail
· Coordinate deliveries and pickups as needed
· Maintain and stock employment forms
· Greet walk-ins/clients in a friendly, professional manner
· Scan file, place in appropriate client file on server
· Maintain internal electronic records keeping system
· Ensure files are up to date
· Scan incoming documents
· Place in employee profile in system
· Retrieve/search information from hardcopy/electronic files as
· Duplicate/copy information upon request
· Co ordinate management meetings
· Support HR, Finance and retail departments for their day to day operations
Candidates must be Female and minimum 2 years of experience as Administration Assistant or any related positions.
Location : Abu Dhabi
Salary : AED 2500 + Other benefits as per UAE labour law.
Those who are available in UAE and meeting with above noted requirements can e-mail with mentioning position applied in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
# Livegulfjobs # Liveuaejobs # Gulfjobs # Jobs in UAE # Jobs In Dubai # Vacancies # jobs in Abu Dhabi # Careers # Jobs Vacancies
# LinkedIn Jobs # Dubai Job Vacancy # Emirates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com