Associate Data Analyst Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Associate Data Analyst
Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing:
As an Associate Data & Analytics Consultant, your role will encompass:
- Working with the google suite including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Looker & BigQuery. You must have prior experience with these tools.
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of your client’s businesses through the effective collection, processing and activation of data
- Ensuring the quality and continuity of the full range of Data & Analytics services
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consultancy, Data Science and Data Infrastructure) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
Among your responsibilities as an Associate Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Executing Data & Analytics projects
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Ongoing evaluation of the value brought to our clients’ businesses by Data & Analytics services
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team and within the company
- Working closely with experts from the other divisions to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Staying up-to-date on developments within the industry, sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- The academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a data-driven working environment
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk etc.
- Familiarity with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Relay42 etc.
- Familiarity with website optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, AB Tasty etc
- Optionally, familiarity with the Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Relay42, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams, etc.
- Optionally, knowledge of data processing and data modelling algorithms and techniques
- Language proficiency in Dutch is required
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
- Like Our Facebook Page Facebook/liveuaejobs.com Get More Live Updates Jobs in Facebook..
- Follow Our LinkedIn Profile linkedin.com/ Get More Live Updates Jobs in LinkedIn.
- Join Our WhatsApp Group Liveuaejobs.com/whatsappgroup Get More Live Updates Jobs in WhatsApp.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.