Website Black Pen Recruitment
Azure Devops Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Client operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services to help mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. With firms in over 146 countries and territories, they are committed to quality and service excellence in all that they do both professionally and personally.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working on Integration solutions in Azure Cloud.
- Knowledge with Dynamics 365 architecture (Customer Engagement, Business Central, Finance & Operations (preferably using LCS) and Power Platform).
- Background in Development, Systems Architecture, and/or Configuration.
- Working experience with GIT/TFVC version control system.
- Good Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Boards and workitems.
- Knowledge of SonarQube.
- Experience in Automated Deployments with Continuous Integration workflows (YAML/ terraform).
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment workflows (YAML/ terraform).
- Knowledge of low-code approach technologies, in particular, Power Platform.
- Experience in Azure Function and Logic Apps.
- Working knowledge of the .NET platform.
- The ability to work and cope with heavy workload in a time-critical environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills is a must for presentations of work to clients.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Implement and control DevOps development processes to ensure robust source control, source flow and application configuration management across the various departments in the organisation.
- Execute our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery vision by working with the various teams to ensure high quality standards throughout the design, implement, test, build, release and deployment of our applications.
- Help the organisation achieve its infrastructure and configuration management strategy by assisting teams to implement Infrastructure as Code wherever possible.
- Participate in the selection and design of monitoring and metrics platforms and help with the implementation of efficient metrics boards.
- Grow the technical awareness and expertise of the organisation through peer-mentoring,coaching, and training.
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams.
- Adhere to best practice and KPMG technical standards during all development.
- Keep team and project managers updated with progress.
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels.
- Mentor junior team members to improve their skills.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice Management team.
- Represent MBS in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.