Five Guys International
Table of Contents
Bakery Operations Specialist Jobs in Dubai
About the job
At Five Guys, we own our burger and hot dog bun scratch recipe and contract with local commercial bakeries to bake our buns for us. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors and our buns only a 5 day shelf life. This commitment supports our focus on the freshest and best ingredients and is critical to our success.
The Bakery Operations Specialist – International ensures accurate and timely hamburger and hot dog supply to all Five Guys locations outside of North America. This individual contributes to the financial health of Five Guys Foods through detailed management of the billing system and activities associated with forecasting, planning, and managing finances for all bakery and the Five Guys Foods International entity. This position manages new accounts, bun ordering at restaurant and supplier levels, logistics, claims, software administration (BOSS) and other general support. In addition, this individual is responsible for providing international operations bakery support through customer service to company and franchise owned restaurants, field management teams, and bakeries/vendors. This individual acts as a direct liaison between international locations and the corporate offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages entire billing process for all bakery and Five Guys Foods entities which includes reconciling statements, following up and resolving variances. Completes daily invoice integrations for international entities.
- Completes bun ordering, distribution and billing management for multiple bakeries. Currently 17 commercial bakeries across multiple countries outside of the U.S.A. and growing.
- Offers immediate support to restaurants, franchisees and corporate field management on all matters involving Five Guys’ proprietary bun products.
- Reviews, revises, and approves International holiday schedules.
- Acts as point person for international customer service issues.
- Serves as liaison between the Bakery and Accounting teams.
- Oversees integrations from bakery software to GP accounting software.
- Completes analysis and validation of incidents and makes decisions on credit issuance.
- Creates and maintains new accounts and users.
- Participates and contributes in onboarding processes of a new vendor/bakery and new franchisee.
- Completes other ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Organizes efforts to identify and/or develop solutions to improve logistics as well as proposing and implementing enhancements to BOSS bakery software.
Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary. The successful candidate/employee will be required to use written, verbal and group communication skills. The ability to read, write and comprehend complex instructions and correspondences is necessary. It also requires the ability to read, analyze, create and interpret general business memos and documents. Multi-lingual skills are a plus. Proficiency in English is a must.
Exceptional computer skills required in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Microsoft Dynamics and other software, such as ERP systems.
This position requires a flexible working schedule which may change on a daily or weekly basis according to the needs and fluctuations of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Experience in global logistics a plus
- 3 year(s): Hospitality or food industry experience a plus
- Bachelors or better in Logistics /Supply Chain Management or related field.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.