Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao and has since become one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The company has offices in a number of countries around the world, including Japan, Taiwan, and Malta.
Working at Binance can be a rewarding and challenging experience, as the company is at the forefront of the rapidly-evolving world of cryptocurrency. The company values innovation and encourages employees to think creatively and take risks in order to drive progress. Binance offers a wide range of career opportunities, including roles in engineering, marketing, finance, and customer support.
Current Binance Careers Openings
4) Case Analyst (Arabic speaker)
7) Academy Content Operations Specialist
8) Content Operations Specialist
9) Social Media Specialist (Global team)
12) Internal Auditor – Compliance and Regulatory Risk
13) Live Content Operations Specialist
14) Java Engineer – Financial Product
15) Wallet Customer Services Specialist
16) Social Media & PR/Community Specialist
17) Wallet Customer Services Specialist (Mandarin speaker)
18) Operations Specialist – Digital Assets
20) Suspicious Activity Investigator
21) Senior Java Engineer – Payment
22) Product Compliance Specialist
23) Sanctions System and Technology Analyst
24) Post Listing Operations and Project Management Associate
25) Senior QA Automation Engineerz
26) Sanctions and CTF Investigator
27) Dispute Analyst
28) Events Manager
29) Post Listing Research and Account Manager
30) Business Development Manager
31) Social Content Strategist (Global)
33) Senior Principal Engineer / Architect – Backend (Java)
37) Senior(Staff) Software Engineer
38) Product Manager – Binance Card
39) Global Sanctions, ABC & CTF Advisory Specialist
40) KYC Lead
41) Senior Front-end Developer (Content)
42) Sanctions System and Technology Manager
44) Enhanced Due Diligence – Team Lead
To apply for a job at Binance, you can visit their website and search for available positions that match your skills and experience. Once you have found a job that you are interested in, you can click on the job title to view more information about the position and the application process.
To apply, you will typically need to create an account on the Binance career website and submit your resume and cover letter. You may also be asked to provide additional information, such as your education and work experience, and to complete online assessments or tests as part of the application process.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.