Website Middle East Broadcasting Networks
Broadcast Systems Support Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Broadcast Systems Support Engineer
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN ) is Hiring a Broadcast Systems Support Engineer for our Engineering Team at our Dubai office. MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN’s mission is to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States in support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The Broadcast Systems Support Engineer will support all broadcast systems end-to-end to include installation, integration, and configuration. Incumbent will troubleshoot systems in a 24/7/365 live news and studio production environment.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Broadcast Systems Support Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Providing system and component-level maintenance of MBN broadcast systems.
- Installing repairs and maintains digital audio and video broadcast equipment.
- Installing repairs and maintains contribution and distribution systems at both local and remote sites as assigned.
- Providing technical support to end users as required.
- Reading and using electronic schematic and systems diagrams effectively.
- Documenting quality standards, system anomalies, operational procedures, and reference materials as required.
- Contributing or leads system installation, upgrade or maintenance project work as assigned.
- Using all required computer systems and operating systems efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrating ability to understand, utilize and support IP based audio and video equipment.
- The incumbent may be asked to perform additional related duties and take on other responsibilities as dictated by events and circumstances.
Candidates are required to have:
- Four year technical degree (preferably electronics), or equivalent education/experience/training.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in radio and/or television, including troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of broadcast systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems.
- Ability to kneel and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to works on ladders and in confined spaces as required by tasks.
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing and solving complex technical problems and an interest in developing new strategies.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments effectively and solid organizational skills.
- Demonstrated overall understanding of the news and programming production process.
- A strong sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution.
- A commitment to excellence and to ongoing education in broadcast engineering and IT and to the mastery of their craft.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital and IP based television broadcast equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of VizRT Graphics system preferred.
- Previous experience or familiarity with the use of AutoCAD software is desirable.
- Arabic language skills and cultural knowledge are desirable.
- Knowledge of SMPTE based standards relating to IP Media Transport and Studio IP workflows are desirable.
- Knowledge of bonded cellular technology and systems is preferred.
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.