Business Analyst Jobs In Dubai
About the job
- Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements?.
- Analyzing commercial data such as budgets and forecasts and identifying issues, risks, and benefits.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings?.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge in R programming language would be an advantage.
- Experience creating detailed reports / deriving insights and giving presentations.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.